Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The beginning.

We are home. Now a family of FOUR settling in...
It hasn't been as crazy as I expected. (Maybe that is still to come.)
I feel the same way as I did when we brought Davis home from the hospital.
Nothing could top the stress of the road to actually get her here. Having a tiny newborn, sleep dep, and the physical effects of childbirth felt like a cake walk. Ditto for this adoption.

I have so much to say and so much to write...but for now I will leave you with a pic of one sweet babe who makes this family complete.


Yes, he's found Davis' markers. I fear the day he realizes the tops actually come off.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being HOME with your family of Four!! So happy for you guys! Precious picture! Better stock up on the Mr. Clean Erasers -- those things totally saved our house from a certain toddler graffiti artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow wow, and more wow
    I am just so happy guys
    and because of this I've awarded an award to your blog from ours http://majorloveoffilm.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-would-like-to-thank.html
    love you guys xxxx

    ReplyDelete