Friday, April 1, 2011

Trip#2 Tips: edited to add....

I still have this changing pad from when Davis was a baby. I have the denim one and you can just throw it in the washer. So glad I kept it. No need for a changing table with this boy because he'd roll off it in a flash. I may not even need this changing pad for long because I seem to be acquiring the ability to diaper him as he is running away. Boys.

Also forgot to mention these Happy Baby Melts. Bek loves them and so does Davis. They are really yummy and have probiotics in them, good for tummy problems. He's eating this oatmeal for the same reasons. Plus DHA which is good for the brain and eyes. For you first time mamas, cereal/oatmeal etc can sometimes constipate, so I always add some fruit to the meal he has cereal. Plum Organic even has prunes that Bek seems to think are tasty!

We bought these Playtex spoons and they work great with the food packs since the handle is long.

Rolyn reminded me we wished for more money on this trip because we bought art at Makush and 2 suitcases of coffee beans. Just thought I should clarify my previous $$ comment.

***Please note, anyone who may have received an email from me saying Rolyn and I are trapped in the UK. We are not. Do not even answer this evil person. My "book of face" account was hacked and I am no longer in control of it. Unfortunately there is no way to contact FB to get answers or figure it out. I spent all day yesterday trying to regain control and in the process Rolyn is now locked out of HIS FB account. It makes me so sad that people will go to such great lengths to rip people off. If only they worked so hard to do something good...this world would be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Great tips for all our Gladney mamas and dadas who will be travelling SOON!! I can't wait to see our beautiful boy and his big sister. I need hugs. AND drats to the evil ones who prey on people who love us and care for us. I agree if they would use there SMARTS for good, the entire world would be a much better place. xoxo

    ReplyDelete