Monday, April 4, 2011

one more thing, I swear this is it...

I really cannot believe I forgot to mention this tip. It bugged me every single day on BOTH trip #1 and trip #2.

Wear a watch. Here at home I totally rely on my phone for the time. We had one phone to share in ET and I rarely had it on me. I probably asked 100 times a day "what time is it?" The second trip was even worse because I was trying to keep track of when Bekalu ate last.

Ok, really, I think that's it.
No more tips from me. ...until I wake up thinking about something else you really reallly realllllly need to know.

3 comments:

  1. Just have to say that you make me laugh!!! And yes, Damon wore a watch and I think I asked him a million times a day. Good tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great tip! I wished I had a watch too! Charlie was so sick of me asking "what time is it????"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great tip!! I don't wear a watch and use my phone as my time piece. I wouldn't have thought of that! Thank you for sharing all this priceless information!

    ReplyDelete