Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Speechless.

Natalie just called and said she had GREAT NEWS.
MOWA decided to issue our paperwork after all.
I'm sitting here crying PURE happines.
I think I might also be in shock.



Gladney has our MOWA letter and Bekalu's birth certificate and is waiting on his passport. Next Thursday they will submit our paperwork to the US Embassy and they will review our paperwork. The estimate for this is one week, but we don't really know for sure as we are the first Gladney family being processed with the new embassy procedures. There is still a chance the US Embassy will want to do a further investigation or request other paperwork on Bek or us. But we are at least through this one hurdle. Fingers crossed everything goes ok with the US Embassy and we could possibly be WITH Bek for his first birthday.

To all the other families waiting for their own good news, I'm sending you lots of LOVE and positive vibes to ET for things to wrap up quickly. I have to think that us getting our paperwork issued is a good sign. And you know how I looooooove signs.

19 comments:

  1. This news is music to my ears...pure JOY! Congratulations on getting over this GIANT hurdle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must go shopping,,,those cowboy boots are calling Bek's name! Oh yes, he'll need hats and belt buckles and jeans and well,,,I'm going shopping! The Happy Dance has really picked up pace here in Texas,,,,eeeeaaaaahhh! My heart overflows with joy and now I can breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, he'll need running shoes and tennis gear too! PaPa says so,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. and SNOW GEAR if he's going to run with PaPa...surely Ms. B won't let that happen! Congrats to you all! I know you can't wait to get your hands on him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SO SO excited for you! And very glad... I think I'll take this as a good sign too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!!!! YAY!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! This IS a good sign - I feel it!!!

    So very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! Such wondrful news. Let's get that baby home to his momma quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news...So happy for you. Hope this a sign for all AP families..Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!! This news made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very happy for you, your whole family, and especially for Bek. He is one lucky fellow to be blessed with such a magnificent extended family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teary eyed just reading this good news! Bask in the joy of today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to read some good news! Will be hoping the embassy process goes quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that's wonderful! I'm very happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay! this sounds like a green light Go sign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well HALLELUJAH! Hoping and praying this good news becomes a trend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I literally started crying when I read this!! I am sooo happy for you and your family! So so happy!

    Hoping Natalie calls me soon! (LOVE HER!)

    laura

    ReplyDelete