Friday, August 20, 2010

Still on cloud 9.

I need to write down the details of the call. But life seems to be too busy to even pause. Hopefully this weekend we will have a moment to write and reflect.

This Mama is headed to Ethiopia to work in a hospital for the next month. She is taking a little package for us. So thankful that she will get to see our boy and give him some cuddles from NYC. She will also get to see her sweet boy as they received the call the day after us! woohooo!

Today we received a little update from this Mama. She said our boy is doing well and that she was able to get some great pics of him. I can't wait to see more!

More soon.

3 comments:

  1. I am just tickled pink,,,er uh,,,I mean BLUE!!! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more details about my new grandSON! Tell Davis that Mimi is SO happy she is going to have a baby brother to play with. I love all of you,,,call or ichat soon, I hope xxoxoxoxoxoxo your mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your name on the referral page and so honored I got meet your happy baby!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete