Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Feeling Blue...in a good way!

So sorry to keep all of you waiting. We've seriously been in a whirlwind.
After getting the call yesterday at 5pm it has been full on... we've have countless calls/video chats with family&friends and we're looking at seven pictures over and over and over and over.

My little cousin and her husband are here (so incredible to have them here for the call!) and we are still in the middle of a trade show. We are happy and exhausted. Not much free time to do much of anything. I thought I would be able to post about the call from my phone at the convention today, but that was not the case. Sorry! I would have killed me if I were you. ;)

I can barely hold my eyes open at the moment. TIRED is not a tired enough word.

Sooooooooooooo here is the skinny (in brief because Mama is going to bed!)

It's a BOY!!!
He is 5 months old.
We are head over heels in love.
He is Precious. Divine. Gorgeous.
or as Davis would say "Awwwwwwwwwww. He's so handsome!"

Happier than happy.
And.
Wishing I could go to sleep until we have our embassy date. Not really, as I would miss Davis' first day of school, but kinda.
If you don't know what I mean, trust me, if you are still in the adoption process you will.

woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!

12 comments:

  1. I am sooooo happy for you! Congratulations!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been smiling on the inside and out since our ichat Monday evening. Uncle Buster & Aunt JoJo and your Gran are jumping with joy too!! I can't wait to talk more, hear more, see more,,,but totally understand the "busy part",,, Try to get some much needed rest. The fun has just started. We are feeling blessed in Texas! <3<3<3 XOXOXO Your Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    I am so happy for you. I am a brooklynite too. I am a few weeks behind you in the wait. I would love to get in touch my email is katiethedentist@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!!!! It was a lovely day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous news! Congratulations to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO happy for you!! I know the feeling! Wanting to go and get that precious little being right away!! God bless you in your wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Congrats! I MIGHT have pics of your boy from my trip to Ethiopia June 11-July 13... send me a name and a pic, and I'll check!
    janetbelleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete