Monday, June 14, 2010

A girls gotta dream, right?

So. Friday is my birthday. 41.
After last year's amazing gift organized by the best husband and father on the planet and made possible by lots of friends and family....am I crazy to dream of a referral for my birthday? Especially when there are so many ahead of me on the list? Have there ever been so many referrals in ONE week? hmmmm, maybe I should go back and check. Honestly, with my mad stalker skilz, I cannot believe this fact has not already been calculated! hmmmmm.

You have to admit it would be the best present e-vah.

I have a girlfriend who says August is our month, but secretly I was hoping she got her vision slightly crossed and that August would be the month to bring this child home.

Friday also marks 6 months waiting. Which is less than average wait time for our agency. I have never ever hoped and wished to be less than average more in my life!

Currently top o' the play list.
This song by my all time fav Built to Spill (the lyrics=perfection)

The Wait

You wait
You wait
You wait for summer,
Then you wait for rain
You wait
You wait
You wait for darkness then you wait for day
Yeah, you wait
You wait
You wait

And she said patience, patience, darling
Patience, patience, it will come

You wait
You wait
You wait for August,
Then you wait for May
You wait
You wait
You wait to get up,
Then you wait to play
You wait
You wait
You wait for someone that'll make the waiting worth the wait
You wait
You wait
You wait

And she says patience, patience, darling
Patience, patience, it will come

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday! That would be awesome if we could all get referrals for your birthday!!!! When we first started this process, I was convinced that we were going to get our referral in record setting time of 4 months! LOL! Hoping that you are below average!:)

    ReplyDelete