Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Closer.

Just as I was starting to get down with the sloooowness of things...today, two referrals!
If you could see my face you'd see lots of smiling.

And now I'm starting to kind of freak out with my lack of planning ahead.
I mean we haven't been sleeping with a stuffed animal for months that we would send with another traveling family so our babe will know our scent. And a little photo book to send...well we gotta get on that too! and shots and shots...we need to make appointments for vaccines.

As if blog stalking is not exhausting enough, now I have planning to do.
For now, I'm gonna take my smiling face to bed.

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so close!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! It sounds like you have some fun shopping to do this weekend. :) They have some cute photo albums at Target and we got ours on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete