Thursday, May 13, 2010

Single digits.

I had a different post in mind for today. But then I found out we have broken into the single digits on the unofficial list of waiting Gladney families...and well, that just took over!

It's feeling really real now. My plan of not thinking about any baby news until September/October is officially out the window. Seriously, who was I kidding? I was trying to keep my expectations low so as to not be disappointed. Impossible.

Congrats to all the Gladney families that have received referrals and especially those that have passed court in the last few weeks. It's all very exciting and gives me much hope.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, impossible, and WOW, single digits!!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are right above you on the waitlist. I am thinking about a possible referral as well. I tried not to but I can't help myself. Maybe we will get one together. Laura Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You've reached one of the great milestones!

    ReplyDelete