Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Six.

Tess and Oliver. Sweet tiny babies born too tiny for this world. Yet not too tiny to leave without great impact. We have two holes in our family that will never ever be filled. I can't tell you how many I times I have wondered what your voices would sound like screeching/singing/laughing through this home. How snugly your hugs would have been. How sweet your kisses.

We should be planning a big huge bash right now. With pirates and princesses, friends and family, balloons and rainbow cake.

Sigh. SIX years. Each year I think 'next year will be easier' and it's not. I don't think easy is a word that will ever make sense in the realm of a child dying.

Tess and Oliver. Sweet perfect tiny little babies.
Mommy and Daddy love you and miss you more than words can say.

8 comments:

  1. I hold in my heart the sweetest love for our two little ones gone too soon. I hold in my heart the saddest sad for everything we didn't have time to share, all the parties, tooth fairy stories, PaPa adventures and Mimi silly songs! There are really no words that truly help or ease the loss. I remember,,,I remember and I cry. I cry, then I take a deep breath and smile when I remember Tess and Oliver, precious and perfect,,,born too soon. I smile because I know they will recognize my smile when I see them in heaven <3<3 xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find it shocking that the pain is never less. Sometimes it stays away for longer, but when that big wall of pain comes it hurts like it's just happened all over again. It's never gone. It never gets easier. You just get used to carrying it with you.

    I'm thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today, Heather. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw Tess and Oliver's footprints I just started to cry. Just yesterday I was looking at my Sophia's footprints - perfect little feet. So small, too soon. The hole in your heart that no one can ever possibly fill. Thinking of you today and wishing I could give you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( Of course you want to be with them Heather! Of course it hurts! They were your babies! But apparently someone "up there" needed your guardian angels back. Not fair, but maybe Bek would not be with now. Who knows...but lucky for all of you in some way. T&O are waiting for you when the time comes and D&B get to be with you now! xoxoxo Heart you! Susie Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! My heart breaks for you! May that hole be filled with love and new found joys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing Tess & Oliver right along with you. My heart breaks for you and Rolyn.

    Love YOU more than words.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather and Rolyn - My heart breaks for you both. Sending you love and strength! xxoo

    ReplyDelete