Thursday, December 16, 2010

My head just might explode.

We leave for Ethiopia in less than 24 hours.
Lots left to do, but the exhaustion is being kept at bay from the sheer excitement.
Kind of surreal that this is REALLY happening.
Two years of paperwork, talking, planning, more paperwork...and we are almost on the other side.

My amazing sister will be updating everyone on December 22 with the good news of us passing court. Come back to meet our beautiful boy. Baby B!

See, look at me, HOPEFUL and all that jazz.

It's all good in the hood my peeps.
Catch ya on the flip.

xH

p.s. if you could throw some good health vibes our way that would be awesome! Both moms and Davis are not feeling 100% and Rolyn and I would love to stay well!

5 comments:

  1. Sending you tons of good health vibes. Wishing you easy flights, easy court dates and most importantly meeting Baby B.
    I can not wait to hear the good news on 12/22 (which is my moms bday)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Excited for you!!!! Sending good vibes for health, travel, and court!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe and healthy travels, my friend!! Can't wait to see the awesome news on the 22nd!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, I have been following your blog. We are in North Carolina just finished with our homestudy. Have a great trip! I'm looking forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing Christmas gift!!! So excited for you all as a family. Baby B has a 7 month old Barthelman relative, Finn. Perhaps they can play together some day. Travel safe.
    Kristin Barthelman Petty

    ReplyDelete