Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hot off the presses!


We are printed. yahoooooo!
I was all set with our sob story of why we showed up 13 days early to get our fingerprints...you know, how this delay could delay bringing our baby home. I had worked on my best smile, my best Southern Charm that has been subdued demolished after years of living in NYC, I even worked on some tears. I. Was. Ready. 'No' was not going to be part of my morning. And then, we walked right in and they didn't even bat an eyelash. I'm not sure they even looked at the date of our appointment much less wanted to listen to the spiel we had all ready to go.

So there ya have it. Fingerprints. Check.

Moving on to stressing about 'Will the mail gods smile upon us?' Oh, yes please. Let's get all the paperwork to where it needs to be asap. Thank you, thank you very much.

:)

edited to add: I had NO IDEA there was a dog in this fingerprint. I just oogled imaged "fingerprint" and this one looked ok to me. When you see it big you don't see the dog. Weird, because little, yeah, ya can't miss it. hmmmmmmmm. Hello D.O.G. we miss you sweet baby girl dog.

2 comments:

  1. Yet you aren't at all creeped out one of your prints looked exactly like our beloved (and deceased) cocker spaniel? Sometimes I don't get you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't have to waste any of your best Southern Charm even though there's nothing written that it comes in a limited supply :D Sweet "pic" of our precious D.O.G.!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete