Tuesday, July 13, 2010

odds.

Odds are this baby (whenever they come!) is going to be a boy. Right? We are #1 on the list for a boy and #4 for a girl. NO WAY we get matched with a baby girl, right? Add to that, this year out of the 18 Gladney families that did not have a gender preference, 16 were referred boys and 2 girls. I really do not care one way or the other. Really. If I had, I would have said from the get and that would have been it. No surprises. But, it's weird... I've now had three dreams in a row about this little babe, and it's a girl everytime.

Oh the things to obsess about when you are waitingforyourphonetoring eight hours a day for 12 days straight and yet it remains painfully silent.

So anyone feel like the betting type tonight?
Pink?
or Blue?
whatcha think?

3 comments:

  1. I am going to say boy! What if our boys were playing together right now! Hope your referral comes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah-- I'm saying boy too!!! Either way... I just hope a HUGE wave of referrals happen tomorrow!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely thinking boy!!! It is time for another wave of referrals!! Thinking of you!! I know how hard it is to sit at #1 and just stare at your phone so vent to me anytime!!

    ReplyDelete