Monday, July 19, 2010

Contradictions.

No call yet. But we've moved up a bit on the "pink" side! The suspense continues.

Rolyn is coming home tomorrow from his long trip in la la land. And here is where the contradiction begins....

Tomorrow would not be an ideal day to get the call. Rolyn will board an airplane in California and will be in the air approximately six hours. All of which are during normal business hours. IF the call comes tomorrow, chances are he will be unreachable and I just might lose my mind.

After sixteen days of come-on-phone-ring, I'm now wishing it not to ring. Wednesday will be a great day for the call.

I emailed our social worker and asked if our referral comes in tomorrow to please wait to call us on Wednesday. I felt a little bit like a crazy person writing that email, but I can't imagine what kind of crazy I would be knowing that our referral info is here, but having to wait a whole night to actually hear and see.

closer. closer. closer.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! You have some AMAZING self discipline. I think I would have been like... sorry babe... guess you'll see him soon. Hee hee.. OK maybe not- but maybe. :-) Angel

    ReplyDelete